Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Low-Carb Pizza Dip


If you follow my blog, then you'll know that the success of my Low-Carb dishes are measured by those that eat them and tonight, my HUSBAND even ate my pizza dip! Therefore, tonight's meal was a SUCCESS! Hubby, kids, and I loved this amazing pizza dip! I found the recipe on Facebook and adapted it to be Low-Carb. 

Ingredients:
- 1/2 c unsweetened, original flavor, Almond Milk
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1 c of two different cheese of your choice. I used 1/2 c Mexican blend and 1/2 c Mozzarella. 
- 1/2 can of tomato sauce 
- another 1/2 c of cheese of your choice
- pepperoni 

Instructions: 
- preheat oven to 450 degrees 
- add Almond Milk to sauce pan. Heat up and stir. 
- add cream cheese. Melt and stir in sauce pan. 
- add 1 c of cheese. Melt and stir in sauce pan. 
- pour contents into Pyrex or other baking dish 
- pour tomato sauce on top
- sprinkle another 1 c of cheese on top of the tomato sauce
- arrange pepperoni on top 
- bake in oven until the sides start to bubble 
- take out and dig in!! 

I used Pork Rinds and sweet peppers to eat my dip! 
And the dip was delicious!! Like I said, even the family loved it!! 

Successfully Signing Off!!
Gigi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! It's your comments that keep me blogging along!