Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Homemade Halloween - lawn signs

When we renovated our dining room in July, we had wood left over from a cabinet we tore out. I thought I could recycle the wood to make a Halloween sign for our yard. I had my very kind and patient husband cut the wood into squares and then cut a long piece into a stake. We spray painted the wood pieces with black chalkboard spray paint so that we could write on the signs. We made the signs double sided. 


My daughter drew some spooky people and wrote a Halloween message on hers.


I decorated one with a spiderweb and spider, another with a ghost and Halloween message, and a third with a tombstone. My husband then screwed the wood to the stake and we plan to stick each sign in the ground. 


I can't wait to see our front lawn when all of our Homemade decorations are up! Because they're homemade and fairly fragile, they won't be put up until Halloween- at both our campsite and our house! Full yard frontals to follow! 

What's your favorite Halloween message?

👻 Boo! 
Gigi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! It's your comments that keep me blogging along!