Thursday, September 18, 2014

Homemade Halloween - milk jug pumpkins

I've started to get ready for our Halloween camping trip to Granite Hill RV and camping resort in Gettysburg, PA. I'm trying to create a homemade, family friendly Halloween campsite for my husband, myself and the kids to enjoy, as well as the other families trick or treating with us! Here's a simple and free decoration that will be perfect for our campsite! 

Milk Jug Pumpkins 


I used empty milk jugs, drew a face on them with a black sharpie marker, cut a hole on the back, and stuffed Christmas lights in them! So simple! We drink a lot of milk in my house and we already had Christmas lights that weren't in use. I hope to make a few more of these guys before our camping trip too! 

All you need is an electrical outlet and voila! - instant decor for this spooky holiday! They're perfect for your own house too - yard or inside. I plan to plug them in on Halloween too, on our front porch. 

Stay tuned. I have a few more ideas for homemade Halloween decorations up my sleeve. 

🎃 Happy Halloweening 👻

Gigi 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! It's your comments that keep me blogging along!