Monday, October 27, 2014

Trick or (class)Treats

I decided that I wanted Madelyn to take some treats in for her class for Halloween. With all the food allergies, I decided to keep the treat simple, and candy-free. I hit up the Dollar Store and Dollar Buys section at Target for some cheap treats. This is what I came up with. 


Pencils, erasers, stickers, and spooky Halloween rings. I placed them all in a Trick or Treat bag, tied it shut with yarn and called it a treat! I did something extra for the teacher- a Halloween koozie, two Halloween post it notes, and a pencil. Then Madelyn and I wrote "Happy Halloween from Madelyn" on an orange pumpkin (made out of orange paper) colored with a green stem to finish up the treat. I think they turned out adorable! 


What do you have in store for your Halloween favorites? 

Counting Down... 4 more days... 🎃
Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! It's your comments that keep me blogging along!