Monday, January 26, 2015

Baked Radish Chips

My new food experiment is on fresh veggies! Instead of eating them raw, dipping them in some ranch dressing, I've decided to bake them! So here's experiment #1: Radishes! 

Baked Radish Chips

I bought some radishes at my local produce market. I absolutely love the produce markets around my home; there are two! How lucky am I?!? I used the radishes for a salad last week and this week, I'm spicing things up! Literally! 

Ingredients:
Radishes- as many or as little as you want to make
Seasonings- choose your favorite and experiment! 
Cooking oil 

Instructions:
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2. Thinly slice the radishes. I just used a knife and didn't get the radishes nearly thin enough! I recommend a mandolin, or whatever you use to thinly slice anything! 
3. Lay them on a cookie sheet, that you sprayed with cooking oil first. 
4. After they're laid out, spray them with cooking oil. 
5. Then spice them up. I suggest using the spices lightly or the radishes will taste salty. 


6. Bake them for 10 mins, flip, and bake for another 5 mins (or until crispy). 
7. Lastly, eat them up and enjoy! Try them with a dipping sauce of your choice if you want, or just eat them plain. Either way, you're sure to enjoy these radishes! 

Stay tuned for my next baked veggie! 



Gigi 

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you could bake radishes. Definitely going to try this recipe. Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! It's your comments that keep me blogging along!