Saturday, January 24, 2015

Low-Carb Cheese Crackers

It's snack time! So I found myself a super low carb snack! And the only ingredient is a block of cheese! Here are the instructions for my $3 cheese crackers.

1. Buy a block of cheese. Like Cabot or Cracker Barrel or whatever brand you want. Don't buy sharp; buy Monterey Jack, Colby Jack, Pepper Jack, Parmesan, etc. 

2. Heat oven to 400. 

3. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. 

4. Cut the cheese into slices and place the slices on the parchment paper. 

5. Cook for 10 mins. 

6. When the timer rings, take the cheese out of the oven and let cool. Then break apart into crackers! 

7. Serve plain or with your favorite dip! I personally love guacamole, and I made a homemade one here! Enjoy!!


**Update: Serve the crackers with some tuna fish for a low carb lunch! 



Low Carbin' along... 
Gigi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! It's your comments that keep me blogging along!