Saturday, February 14, 2015

Low-Carb Frozen Pudding

So here's the first low-carb recipe I've literally just thrown together. It came out yummy too! And it's my favorite kind of recipe- a dessert!

Ingredients
-one packet of sugar free pudding. I used butterscotch. 
-3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla flavored almond milk 
-8 oz cream cheese 


Instructions
1. Melt cream cheese in the microwave. Two mins did the trick in my microwave. 
2. Stir in the pudding mix, then stir in the almond milk. 
3. Eat immediately OR freeze for a frozen treat! 

The texture is kinda like rice pudding. If you follow this recipe, you can make 6 individual portions. It's about 7 carbs per serving. 


When I went to eat a cup right out of the freezer, I zapped it in the microwave for 15 seconds which was enough for me to dig my spoon into and still have a frozen crunch! Yum!! Even on a cold night! 

Lovin' a little frozen!
Gigi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! It's your comments that keep me blogging along!