Saturday, March 14, 2015

Low-Carb Cilantro Rice


Finally, I tried making cauliflower rice! And it was like heaven in my mouth! I have to thank my hubs for this one, since he actually cooked it while I tended to the littles. 

Ingredients
- one head of cauliflower
- several stalks of cilantro 
- butter

Instructions
- cut the florets off the cauliflower and discard the stem and leaves 
- using a (cheese) grater, grate the florets into a bowl 



- butter up a frying pan 


- cook the cauliflower for about 5 mins and then put back in the bowl


- chop up the cilantro stalks. I used my hand held chopper. Perfect. 



- add the cilantro to the rice and stir up


- add seasonings as desired. I used garlic powder and creole seasoning. 


- now don't forget to enjoy!!

This cauli-rice was delicious! It was also hard to only have one serving, so, I had two. Next time, I'm going to add some lime to it! Makes me hungry just writing about it! Yum yum yum!!! You should try some too!!

Veggies make me smile,
Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! It's your comments that keep me blogging along!