Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Low-Carb/Egg Fast Buffalo Scrambled Eggs (adaptation)


So here's another Egg Fast friendly recipe that I adapted from the blog I Breathe I'm Hungry (IBIH). This one I was actually following the recipe and messed up, stumbling upon scrambled eggs instead of an omelette. But the scrambled eggs turned out to taste better and were easier to make in a jiffy, on one of the many mornings I'm running late!

Ingredients
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 tsp buffalo sauce
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp butter

Instructions
- melt the cream cheese in the microwave for about 1- 1 1/2 mins
- then add the other ingredients (except butter) and mix all together. I used the magic bullet to mix it all together, but you can also use a hand mixer or blender.
- add butter to frying pan and heat up
- add all blended ingredients to the frying pan and create scrambled eggs
- plate up and enjoy!

Eggs Away!
Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! It's your comments that keep me blogging along!